We are so happy to welcome you back to our cinema, but please understand that due to COVID-19, we all have certain rules to follow.
According to the current Corona Ordinance Baden-Württemberg that applies since Wednesday, December 4th, 2021, and the ALERT LEVEL II, these are the current regulations and exceptions:
- NEW from Wednesday, January 12th, it is compulsory for adults to wear an FFP2 mask (or comparable) instead of a regular surgical mask.
- NEW from December 27th, 2021: Children / School Children from 6 to under 18 years of age must present a current negative test to go to the cinema. This applies during the German school holidays from December 27th, 2021 to January 9th, 2022. The school ID alone is not enough. The test obligation does not apply to children that are fully vaccinated.
- NEW from December 4th, 2021: People who can provide proof of the 3rd vaccination/booster vaccination, or had their last shot for their full vaccination within the last 3 months, do not need a test certificate!
- All guests over 18 years of age either need proof of full vaccination protection (last vaccination appointment at least 14 days ago) AND additionally a negative rapid test (not older than 24 hours) or PCR test (not older than 48 hours) OR
- Proof of recovery (PCR test result at least 28 days but not older than 6 months) AND additionally a negative rapid test (not older than 24 hours) or negative PCR test (not older than 48 hours).
- Please understand that an EU Digital COVID Certificate of vaccination or recovery together with your identity card is required to prove your status.
- Children up to and including 5 years of age are excepted from the test obligation. This also applies to children from 5-7 years of age, who have not yet started school. Schoolchildren up to and including 17 years of age have fulfilled the test requirement through regular tests in the school (a valid school ID is required!). Other children up to and including 17 years of age must provide proof of a negative rapid antigen test that is not older than 24 hours.
- For persons who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons (medical certificate required!), (e.g. pregnant and breastfeeding women) or for whom there is no vaccination recommendation by the Standing Commission on Vaccination (proof required!), a negative rapid antigen test that is not older than 24 hours is sufficient as proof.
- See an overview of the official test centers in Stuttgart here: https://www.stuttgart.de/leben/gesundheit/corona/schnelltestzentren.php
We are obligated to collect your contact details! Please check in over the Luca or the Corona Warn app located at the box office. Alternatively, you can also fill out our printed guest registration form by hand. https://www.cineprog.de/uploads/stuttgart/guest_registration.pdf
You must wear an FFP2 mask (or comparable) in the whole building. For the time of the film screening, the mask may be removed, but only when you are eating and drinking and while sitting in your seat in the theatre.
PLEASE NOTE that verifying the required proofs mentioned above takes more time than usual at the box office. You will help us IF YOU ARRIVE ON TIME BEFORE THE SCHEDULED FILM SCREENING!
We look forward to your visit!