Special screenings for school classes, kindergarten groups, and birthdays are possible outside of our regular schedule and opening hours for groups of 10 or more. A lead time of two weeks upon your request is needed and highly appreciated. Please send us a message using our contact form below and we will happily do our best to make your wishes come true.
To be able to organize the special screening for you, we need the following information from you:
- Movie title (ask us if you would like suggestions from us!)
- Movie version: English OV (Original Version) without subtitles, English OV with English subtitles, English OV with German subtitles, English OV with other subtitles, or any other language with or without subtitles
- Date and time of preference
- The number of people / the number of children + the number of accompanying persons
- Name of school/kindergarten/organization
- Prices for schools/kindergartens/organizations: • 10-19 people: 7,00 € • 20-29 people: 6,00 € • 30-100 people: 5,00 € • more than 101 people: 4,50 € • 3D movies: 3,00 € surcharge/person • For teachers, admission is always free!
- Prices for birthday parties: • up to 16 people: 180,00 € (including 1 drink and 1 popcorn - sweet or salted) • more than 16 people: plus 10,00 €/person (including 1 drink and 1 popcorn) • 3D movies: 3,00 € surcharge/person
The medium film influences our everyday live in many ways! Whether it is from the moving pictures on TV or the rapid montages of video clips or movies. Therefore, the analysis of films in schools is obvious and important. Films may ease and enrich education. They convey in a complex way of life moments and, for example, bring other regions and cultures closer. We see a way of living, we experience a life rhythm, we hear another language, other everyday sounds, and music, and we perceive different. Through various upgrades in the Corso Cinema International, it is now possible to offer about 5,000 films for school performances. You can choose classics, new films, documentaries, or even cult films to support the lessons. Current films can usually only be shown in the original version. Movies that are older than 20 weeks can be shown in Spanish, Italian, and French or in any other language. For these films, you can select whether they will be shown with or without subtitles. For more information (Trailers & Content) about the movies please check out: https://www.imdb.com/